2 in stock (can be backordered)
Cedarwood Himalayan essential oil has a sweet woodsy aroma. Many have the opinion that this oil has an earthy or musty note, reminiscent of the forest floor.
This is Himalayan Cedarwood, also known as Tibetan Cedarwood. There are many types of cedarwood so one must be certain as to the exact species they require, if applicable.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See ‘Terms & Conditions’ for full disclosure.
- Antiseptic, antifungal
- Astringent (protects skin from toxins and bacteria)
- Insecticide (repels mosquitoes, flies and household pests)
- Calms nerves and tension
- Promotes relaxation
- Method Of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Botanical Name: Cedarus deodora
- Flash point: 200° F
- Country Of Origin: India
- Blends well with bergamot, cinnamon, frankincense, sandalwood and rosemary.
|Dimensions||2 × 1 × 0.5 in|