17 in stock
Frankincense essential oil has a somewhat lemony sweet aroma with a touch of a warm almost balsam type note. Extremely popular as an incense aroma. Widely used in ancient times at religious ceremonies.
Our Frankincense oil is the highest quality obtained from wild crafted gum of the Boswellia serrata tree grown in India. This is the type that is in most demand because of its immense healing properties. The oil is extracted from the gum, or resin, of the tree.
Quite a popular oil for holiday scents and religious ceremonies. A wide variety of the handcrafting community enjoy Frankincense for making personal gifts. Excellent choice to enjoy at any time of the year.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See ‘Terms & Conditions’ for full disclosure.
- Healing of wounds
- Regeneration of healthy cells; anti-aging effect
- Lightens scars
- Opens breathing passageways
- Lowers blood pressure
- Pain reliever
- Relieves anxiety; calms nerves
- Rejuvenates the spirit; enhances mood
- Sparks creativity
- Flash point: 140 ° F
- Botanical Name: Boswellia serrata
- Country Of Origin: India
- Method Of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Blends well with amyris, basil, lavender, orange, myrrh, neroli, patchouli, rosewood, and rose geranuim.
**Essential oils up to 4 ounce size come in an amber glass bottle. 8 ounce size and larger come in a plastic bottle.
Oils in sizes over 32 ounces MAY be special order and can take up to 10 days to ship. Please inquire as to current inventory if this is a concern.